Monday, March 1, 2010

Holy Uprising - Mon Mar 1

God Sees

As I was praying one afternoon, God brought to mind that there are Creekers who are hurting, perhaps hurting in silence.

Several groups of people passed through my mind.

A husband who is concerned about his ability to provide for his family, but was concealing his fear so not to worry his wife.

A mother who feels overwhelmed by the responsibilities of her home and wondering if she is doing anything right and if this is really what her life has come to.

A person who desires a life companion and feels the weight of loneliness.

I am sure there is more. In the midst of it all, we sometimes wonder, “Does anyone care?” “Does God care?” “Does anyone hear and see the desperation in my heart?” In that moment, a very clear impression was laid in my heart. “Yes. Tell them I see. Tell them I care. I see every heart ache and every tear.” Then, a verse was brought to mind, “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10).

Not only does God see and care, He desires for you to have life to the full. For each person, that journey with God is going to look different. However, be assured with the knowledge that He does desire a renewal in your life. Knowing that, take your difficulty to Him. He came, died, and resurrected so that He can give you life to the full. Ask Him how to start this journey with Him. He is ready to renew your heart and life

As you go today take Jesus' simple words in John 10:10 with you. Read them over and over and let them be encouragement to your mind and soul. He is for you and has come to give you life!


I Have a Maker

I have a maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hand

Chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

No comments: