Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday's Living Water

Scripture

You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its remotest parts
And said to you, 'You are My servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
'Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Isaiah 41:9-10


, a quien tomé de los confines de la tierra,
y desde sus lugares más remotos te llamé,
y te dije: "Mi siervo eres ;
yo te he escogido y no te he rechazado:"
No temas, porque yo estoy contigo;
no te desalientes, porque yo soy tu Dios.
Te fortaleceré, ciertamente te ayudaré,
, te sostendré con la diestra de mi justicia.
Isaias 41:9-10



Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: