Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday's Living Water

Scripture

With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

And pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,

for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Ephesians 6: 18-20



Oren en el Espíritu en todo momento, con peticiones y ruegos. Manténganse alerta y perseveren en oración por todos los *santos. Oren también por para que, cuando hable, Dios me las palabras para dar a conocer con valor el *misterio del evangelio, por el cual soy embajador en cadenas. Oren para que lo proclame valerosamente, como debo hacerlo.
Efesios 6: 18-20 (NVI)



Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?



Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: