Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday's Living Water

Scripture

My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches,
For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.
Psalm 63: 5-8



Como con médula y grosura está saciada mi alma;
y con labios jubilosos te alaba mi boca.
Cuando en mi lecho me acuerdo de ti,
en ti medito durante las vigilias de la noche.
Porque has sido mi socorro,
y a la sombra de tus alas canto gozoso.
A ti se aferra mi alma;
tu diestra me sostiene.
Salmos 63: 5-8



Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: