Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday's Living Water

Scripture

"I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

"Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You;
for the words which You gave Me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me.
John 17:6-8



»A los que me diste del mundo les he revelado quién eres. Eran tuyos; me los diste y ellos han obedecido tu palabra. Ahora saben que todo lo que me has dado viene de ti, porque les he entregado las palabras que me diste, y ellos las aceptaron; saben con certeza que salí de ti, y han creído que me enviaste.
Juan 17: 6-8 (NVI)


Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: