Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Living Water

Scripture

Then I said, "Alas, Lord GOD!
Behold, I do not know how to speak,
Because I am a youth."
But the LORD said to me,
"Do not say, 'I am a youth,'
Because everywhere I send you, you shall go,
And all that I command you, you shall speak.
"Do not be afraid of them,
For I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 1:6-8




Entonces dije: ¡Ah, Señor DIOS!
He aquí, no sé hablar,
porque soy joven.
Pero el SEÑOR me dijo:
No digas: "Soy joven",
porque adondequiera que te envíe, irás,
y todo lo que te mande, dirás.
No tengas temor ante ellos,
porque contigo estoy para librarte--declara el SEÑOR.
Jeremias 1:6-8




Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: