Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday's Living Water

Scripture

"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.
"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 10: 32-33


Por tanto, todo el que me confiese delante de los hombres, yo también le confesaré delante de mi Padre que está en los cielos.
Pero cualquiera que me niegue delante de los hombres, yo también lo negaré delante de mi Padre que está en los cielos.
Mateo 10: 32-33




Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: