Friday, February 20, 2009

Saturday's Living Water

Scripture

The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
Psalm 23: 1-3



El Señor es mi *pastor, nada me falta;
en verdes pastos me hace descansar.
Junto a tranquilas aguas me conduce;
me infunde nuevas *fuerzas.
Me guía por sendas de *justicia
por amor a su *nombre.
Salmos 23: 1-3 (Nueva Version Internacional)



Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: