Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sunday (March 2) Living Water

Scripture-

"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
Jeremiah 31: 33-34


Reading - Slowly read the Scripture passage several times


Meditation - Take some time to reflect on the words and phrases in the text. Which words, phrases or images speak to you most?


Prayer - Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.


Contemplation - What word or image captures the spirit of the passage for you?

No comments: